Sunday, December 18, 2005

It just sorta made sense to me, I'm not a nut, yet

In the New Testament Book of Revelation, the angel sent from heaven to address the seventh and final church on earth before the Last Judgment, gives a description which totally reminded me of contemporary Western culture in general and why I'm grateful that the Muslim world has risen up to challenge the decadance of a death dealing empire and also for the East Asians who are holding the credit card. That angel knew its mark like it was today.

"I know all of your ways: you are neither hot nor cold. How I wish you were either hot or cold! But because you are lukewarm, neither hot nor cold, I will spit you out of my mouth. You say, 'How rich I am! And how well I have done! I have everything I want in the world.' In fact, though you do not know it, you are the most pitiful wretch, miserable, poor, blind, and naked. So I advise you to buy from me gold refined in the fire, to make you truly rich; and white clothes to put on to hide the shame of your nakedness, and ointment for your eyes so that you may see."

The Last Judgment by Frangelico

No comments: