Saturday, December 31, 2005

Happy New Year Kids!

New Year's is not my favorite holiday and tonight I was planning to go to bed as usual and pick up where I left off last night with the absorbing biography of Martin Luther I have been reading for the past few days. Monday, to me, is way more of a holiday with college football games from morning till late at night. It is easily one of the best days of the year. This year it will be capped of by Georgia vs. West Virginia in the Sugar Bowl.

Anyway the Bit & Spur called, someone got sick, would I be willing to fill in on New Year's Eve? But of course, I'm always up for working, especially on a real busy night. So as I roam on into another year I'm ever grateful that I have work, health, friends and a beautiful desert in which to live. Life's good.

Guess I'll have to take the hummus I made down to the canyon, and share it with my friends who always so graciously gobble it up, making me beam inside.


Bit & Spur cuties

Homer says: "mmmmmm hummus".

No comments: