Thursday, February 23, 2006

Traila got jealous

Traila & Chucky

Traila saw the Roscoe blog tonight and forced me to post a few of what she terms her "art photos" just to make sure the old dummy wasn't getting too big for his britches. She's often very controlling.

I hope this doesn't get Chucky too stirred up because I'm almost out of the stolen Ritalin I feed him that I pilfered from the local elementary school. These kids are a real pain sometimes.


Still life with fruit


Souless Horde (taken at DD's place in Denver)

3 comments:

Audie said...

I'm gonna have nightmares.

Anonymous said...

"The Souless Hoard" is a very beautiful picture. Print it, frame copies, and sell them.
Very nice work. But please grind little Chickie's face into the dirt. I'm afraid of Chuckie.
Steve D.

Audie said...

Steve, I'll keep watch while you sleep, if you'll keep watch while I sleep.