Thursday, August 09, 2007

Out and about in the sweltering South

We've been doing a lot of traveling recently and have also relocated to central Florida for the time being. (Further bulletins as events warrant.) Since I haven't put out a blog post in over a month I will probably be spitting them out for the next few days just to catch up with all of the material I have been collecting while on the road. I have one planned about my barber shop, a report from the Tampa Bay Buccaneers training camp and something on the way all of the hot weather we've been having here in the Deep South is being reported in the press. Can anyone tell me what the heck the "heat index" means?

For now I'd like to share some random photos that I've snapped from the past four weeks that I thought might be of interest to you my gentle readers.

Oh and by the way, it is less than a month until the college football season begins!


Thunderhead
Osceola County, Florida


Summer jungle growth
Reedy Creek Swamp, Florida


Spiderman
Kissimmee, Florida


Big fat gator
Osceola County, Florida


Daniel Creek
Cloudland Canyon State Park, Georgia


Storm at dusk
Celebration, Florida

No comments: