Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Dusk in Zion's

It's an ominous sign of the evening to come when you see the Roto-Rooter truck parked in front of the restaurant where you work. Add to that a state law that forbids the serving of alcohol until the polls close at 8:00 (Who knew it was an election day?) and I was more than glad to volunteer to leave early when it proved painfully slow and one of us had to be let go. Instead I stayed awhile and took some pictures of what I call Bit & Spur moments.

Genevieve's wings were a flapping.
Squeezin' by Ten Bears to give her papa a flower.
Carlito and brother Christopher, who live on the grounds of the Bit & Spur, wanted to show me how big their prize rooster was getting, which they've raised from an egg. They are natural born hams, who always make for good photos which I then give to their madre. They named him Rogee.
Carlito & Chistopher
Smoke & rain
Christopher & Rogee

No comments: