Saturday, July 19, 2008

Out West

As promised I have gathered together for display a few of the nearly 500 pictures I took while working in Utah from late May through early July. It was great to see old friends and visit former haunts that carry many happy memories.


The Colorado Rockies from 35,000 feet


Canyonlands National Park, Utah


Springdale, Utah


Genevieve

Dinner at Larry's


Cactus flowers


Carlos and Christopher with their dog Taco


Bryce Canyon National Park


Black-headed Grosbeak


Me fossil hunting in the House Range of western Utah.


A lonely road in the Ferguson Desert
Utah


Doe and two fawns in Zion National Park


Band night at the Bit & Spur
Springdale, Utah


Watchman Trail
Zion N.P.


Bill's apricot tree
Springdale, Utah

3 comments:

Devastatin' Dave said...

I wanna be on record as saying you get the best pics out of airplanes. Kudos.

DoBell said...

Beautiful! Yes, those airplane photos are exquisite. You found Springdale! Whenever I try to determine where I am from a plane window, I'm usually a couple hundred miles off. The portrait is scrumptious.

Audie said...

I'd like to add my voice to the chorus here. You are a talented photographer, beamis.

I enjoyed the pict-chahs.

aud