Friday, June 15, 2007

Way Out West

I have just returned from an extended visit out West and wanted to present a brief photo montage of this beautiful journey. There will be a few blog posts forthcoming detailing specific areas, so stayed tuned.

I'd also like to say that I'm really, really glad to be back home in Dixie!
Great Sand Dunes National Park (Colorado) from 35,000 feet


Clepsydra Geyser, Yellowstone National Park, WY


Lodgepole pine forest on the Pitchstone Plateau
Yellowstone N.P.


The Grand Teton (13,770 feet), WY


License plates
Gallatin County, Montana


Angel Moroni blow your horn!
Mormon Temple, Salt Lake City


Drying my clothes in Springdale, Utah


Axel, Moxie and Mean Joe Bean


Utah Hwy. 130


Delta 88, Modena, UT


My old raven neighbors in Quichapa


Horse Ranch Mountain (8,726 feet)
Zion National Park, UT

1 comment:

Mikee said...

Great photos! I just got back from Great Sand Dunes yesterday, what a great Park. That photo of Joe and the kids is amazing too. Makes me realize how long its been since i have been to Zions.